Writing practice: finish the story (escrever em inglês)



Leia a história abaixo, continue escrevendo-a e dê um final para ela.

My sister woke me up early this morning. She ran into my room before the alarm clock went off. 
“Look outside!” she yelled. 
I got out of bed and looked out the window. All that I could see was white snow! There was a man 
shoveling the sidewalk in front of our house. 
Mom came into the room. She brought us each a mug of hot chocolate. 
“No school today!” she said. I was very happy. My sister was happy, too. 
Mom left the room to find our snow clothes. She gave me my blue snowsuit. She also gave me a 
hat and mittens. 
“What are you going to do today with no school?” she asked.
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
_____________________________________



Referência: English for everyone
Imagem: google