Exercício para praticar inglês (nível básico) What am I?

Imagem: Google

Complete o texto com as palavras abaixo.

tree (árvore)
bag (bolsa, sacola)
eyes (olhos)
fruit (fruta)
shops (lojas)
flowers (flores)
kitchen (cozinha)
children (crianças)

I am green, yellow or red. I come from a ___________. Lots of _____________ like eating me. I am a __________ but I'm not an orange or a grape! People can get me from ___________ in the street. They put me in a ____________ there. At home, you can put me in a room like the __________, for example. What am I? I am an apple. 

Vocabulário

come from: ser de (origem)
lots of: muito, muita (s) 
like: verbo "gostar"
like: preposição "como"
I am: eu sou, eu estou
I am not: eu não sou, eu não estou
put: colocar
there: aí, ali, lá
at home: em casa
can: poder

ANSWERS - RESPOSTAS

I am green, yellow or red. I come from a TREE. Lots of CHILDREN like eating me. I am a FRUIT but I'm not an orange or a grape! People can get me from SHOPS in the street. They put me in a BAG there. At home, you can put me in a room like the KITCHEN, for example. What am I? I am an apple.