Gatos são criaturas misteriosas. Quem pensaria que por trás daquele nariz fofo e olhos sonhadores há um ser capaz de fazer tantas estripulias? Pois são! Como uma forma de "punição" alguns donos fizeram plaquinhas da vergonha que caíram na rede. Confira!
1. Pense (em inglês) quais palavras você pode relacionar com cada tópico acima. Depois, faça uma lista. Use um dicionário, se necessário.
2. Escreva suas preferências abaixo:
3. Complete as frases com informações verdadeiras sobre você. Depois, leia-as em voz alta algumas vezes. Por último, tente expressar suas preferências falando em inglês (SPEAKING), sem consultar a escrita.
MY LIKES and DISLIKES
I can't stand_______. (type of TV show)
I often ________. (weekend activity)
I love to wear ________. (item of clothing)
I don't like _________ too much. (color)
I'm not a _________ fan. (sport)
I hate ________. (type of food)
TV shows: cartoon, sports, game shows, sitcoms, the news, soap operas, talk shows, documentaries.
Clothes: jacket, sweater, jeans, pants, suit, tie, dress, top, skirt, blouse, coat.
Food: fruit, bananas, pasta, salad, milk, cheese, eggs, fish, shellfish, vegetables.
Weekend activities: go to the movies, sleep late, go swimming, watch TV, listen to music, surf the net, go shopping, spend time with the family.
2 e 3 - respostas pessoais.
Can you answer these questions?
1. What attracted Isabel to Copenhagen? (3 things)
2. What website did Isabel use to book her accommodation?
3. How long had the host lived in Copenhagen?
4. Why was there some confusion between the host and Isabel?
5. What expression did you hear meaning to relax? (hint: hair)
6. What three options were offered for breakfast?
7. Why did the host trim his moustache? (2 reasons)
8. How much does it cost to hire a bike for 1 day?
9. Why does the host recommend avoiding the centre?
10. What does ‘to go off the beaten track’ mean?
1. The stunning architecture, the relaxed atmosphere and the delicious pastries.
3. 5 years.
4. Isabel thought she had booked the apartment for herself (without the host).
5. To let your hair down.
6. Scrambled eggs, poached eggs and beans on toast.
7. To make a good impression and because it makes drinking tea easier.
8. 14 Euros.
9. Because there are hoards of tourists.
10. It means to explore less touristy areas and go where local people go.
Fonte: Amigos Ingleses