Atividade de listening com phrasal verbs - wrap up, drop by, swing by


[Phone ringing . . .Clique aqui para ouvir o áudio.

Bill: Hey, this is Bill. I'm sorry I'm not in. Just leave a message.

[Beep]

Hey Bill. This is Hank. I'm just (1)  to let you know that I'll be a little late to the (2)  tomorrow night. I have to work a few extra hours to 
(3)  a report. I should wrap things up sometime between seven and eight, though. Oh, and then I'm planning on dropping by Lisa's (4) for about an hour since she's been sick recently. Oh, yeah, one more thing. I'll swing by my house to pick up some (5)  for the game See you then.

PHRASAL VERBS:

Wrap up: to enclose, especially in paper, and fasten = embrulhar | to bring to a conclusion, settle finally or successfully = concluir/resolver

Drop by: to stop in for a short visit = dar uma passadinha rápida (visita)

Swing by: to stop somewhere for a short visit = dar uma passadinha rápida (visita) INFORMAL



Gabarito: calling - game - finish - house - food
Referências: